|The BED! Ah, feels so comfortable sleeping here after a long day of exploration!|
|The look of a hungry man! Searching for the familiar food.|
- Dolphin Quest - $70 (3 hours 30 minutes) Maximum of four (4) persons
- Sunset Fishing - $60 (3 hours) Maximum of four (4) persons
- Sand bank and Snorkelling - $70 (3 hours 30 minutes) Maximum of four (4) persons
- Snorkelling - $55 (2 hours) Maximum of (4) persons
- If you plan to go to this Sand Bank, get ready with your "bikini", yes you can wear it here! Without fear of being critiqued or watched at for ridicule, coz you've got the entire place to enjoy!!!
- Take a lot of sunblock creams with you, it's almost always summer in the Maldives!
- Brace yourselves for the waves, as the speedboat would really dance to its tune.
- Take a lot of pictures, and hit the beach!!!
- Never mind the sun (you're on sunblock right?).
After the snorkelling, we were given free drinks. Ice Cream Soda. T'was our first time to try it.
It's also one of the common scenes in Maldives, their customary seats, relaxation seats I'd call it. Looks like the one below.
But hey, we can't miss the sunset!
Then, I requested a photo op with our very kind hosts Atit and his Manager. I genuinely appreciate their warmth and welcoming behavior. Highly recommended place to stay!