|We were trying to pose as if we're riding this one! Unfortunately, my friends aren't well informed of the supposed "act".|
|In almost all corners, views are blogworthy and picture-worthy.|
|Because pictures are everywhere, you just have to take 'em.|
|Nope, we're not in New York we're in SG!|
|The tourist with the lovely ladies!|
|He's serving ice cream with tricks!|
|Because we can't get enough poses! LOL|
|Of lights and structures!|
|Walk, pose, and smile!|
|When the camera flicks make sure to smile!|
|Obligatory pose with the Merlion!|
|For now, let's have it as a background. Next time, we're gonna climb up there and chill out!|
|Keep smiling, life is beautiful, you don't want to have frowning stolen shots!|
|Clark Quay is fun!|
|This is a spot where you can actually sit down and take a good photo of yourselves.|
|Victory pose! I did it!|
|Had to label this as a "reunion". For how many years we've not met, thanks SG for bringing us together! HAHA|
|My HS friends, now my tour guide! HAHA I am blessed to have you gorgeous ladies!|
|Obligatory selfie with the Universal Studio land mark!|
TRAVEL TIP#10: Know what you really want to do. If you only have a limited time, what would you want to experience? Then go there first!
|They locked their money inside their locker, they asked for help, I obliged. Hello Korean acquaintance!|
|In the streets of USS!|
|Meet my buddy, Vin Diesel! For now, let's have this, next time, it's gonna be you asking for a picture with me! LOL!|
|Some more shameless selfies!|
|And the cool dude in the streets of USS!|
|A more formal pose at the USS landmark.|
|He's not in the mood to have a selfie! Busy-buddy!|
Top Things to Do in SG
1. Ride the bus, it's not the same in the Philippines. There's a second level. We do not have it here in the Phils yet. So hop in this bus when you have a chance!
2. Explore the train stations. Inside the train the lovely ladies readily posed for my camera phone. These beautiful ladies here are crazy as hell to make me laugh and enjoy the exploration of SG!
3. Eat at Bak Kut Teh. If you're going to ask me where to eat, it's gonna be in Bak Kut Teh. People are willing to wait on queue just to dine in this restaurant. And it's not that expensive but the food is "heaven"! Don't worry about what to order, order the soup thing "pork" I guess and some vegies, and you'll have a great meal! We ordered the simplest food we can find on the menu, and no regrets it turned out just deliciously fantastic!
4. Eat some street ice cream in Clark Quay. You can't miss this. It's an Ice Cream Sandwich! Haha see and taste for yourself! It's very popular in Clark Quay!
6. Visit Helix Bridge. You can take selfies and do some photo ops in a well lit and artistically designed bridge like this. You can't just pass by, you have to take some pictures. Below are our crazy photos, credits to Jen, Jack and Jes!
7. Visit Universal Studios, there are tons of things to do, and one day couldn't be enough, I just did some things I enjoy the most. The rides! (must ride Transformers and Galactic Roller Coaster) Both rides have a long queue, unless you're willing to pay extra SGDs. :-) For Express LANE! You don't believe me? See sample queue below. But the looooong wait is gonna be all worth it!
8. Walk from Vivo City Mall to Sentosa. Watch the sunset at harbour front.
10. Side Trip to INDONESIA.
11. Eat at their Food haven! I'm amazed Gerry's Grill is in SG!