Why do I travel? "I travel because I want to make memories all over the world."
We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us. To travel is indeed to live!
- I went home to Camiguin Island and I wrote something about it here.
- I went to my other home Tandag, Surigao del Sur! Visited my Sister who came home from Canada!
- I went to visit my sister in Dipolog City and wrote something about it here.
- I also went to Davao's Samal Island and shared my visit here.
- I also traveled to Cebu and shared about our Canyoneering here and other activities here.
- I was also able to visit Sagada and posted something about it here.
- Then finally I capped 'em off with my Surigao del Sur Summer Escapade of which I will be writing about now.
After couple of minutes, we headed to the destination! Sarsoza Ponta Cave!
The caving photos may look like we had fun, we did but there are things I want to highlight.
- There is scarcity of tour guide? We lost couple of minutes waiting for the cave's tour guide.
- Very poor tour guiding service. No stories, no pick up lines, no nothing. Just plain and simple guide where you should go, where to put your feet first, and where next. It appears that the tour guide are not really trained for basic tour guiding.
- They said, they wanted safety for all those who would enter and do the "caving" but when my friend asked if the guide had any "first-aid kit" he boldly answered "nah, wala raba", meaning he doesn't have one.
- Head gears are not required, so you expose yourself to risk when you go inside without a gear. Although there are head gears/helmet available for hire at the entrance.
- Since the cave is occupied by bats as you can see in the photos above, you'd have to expect that it's gonna smell, or you're gonna smell when you go out.
- If you are not that adventurous, this is not a recommended activity.
Thank God we were able to finish the caving and got out of the cave! Yehey! But look at the this? Haha
Then we headed back to Enchanted River where we wanted and we soaked for a swim. We experienced its being enchanted. Indeed the fish are just there as you swim. They are not afraid of people swimming around them, maybe because they are already used to it.
Schools of fish comes out at around 11:30 A.M. and you would have the privilege to watch them swim with you in the cold fresh water of Enchanted River, but if you go there during summer, expect to have a competition with other tourists. :-)
After swimming for couple of minutes or in an hour, we decided to have our lunch.
Lunch are pre ordered. Before you go to Enchanted River the tour guide would ask the van to stop at the store/tiangge/palutuan where you would order your food, as there will be no stores or restaurants within Enchanted River vicinity. The establishments' staffs then would deliver the food to the cottages where you would be assigned. The picture above was our candid picture while eating our much-awaited and hungered-for lunch.
Then we traveled to Tinuy-an Falls. We saw the wondrous multi-falls. One of the pride of Surigao del Sur. But when it's summer, the water wouldn't create big splash as it falls, the water wouldn't be as splendid as it is if it's rainy season. But yeah, traveling on a summer is also way sooo fun!
I am sharing some of the photos we were able to take as we witnessed the beauty of Surigao's #Tinuy-an Falls!
To see the falls' water source you have to climb. See it for yourself up close! So we climbed up and as we head back down, took some stolen shots!
Below was the view at the top of the falls! Isn't it amazing?
This was a picture we took in one of the Islands in Britania! Such an amazing view!
The Victory POSE!
Selfies and photo-ops everywhere!
While on board!
When you travel, you try different food! This right here, is a must-try! Haha
Of course, if I go on Island Hopping, wouldn't it be amazing if you jump off the boat and swim all your might? haha A fun photo below capturing the experience!
And we saw some people doing, groupfie, why would we not try it?
On the bridge going to the boat! Cameras are at work!
You can also go shopping some great items! Things Chef K wants!
And the beach is perfect with the heat of the sun, white sand and friends!
Fun things happen when you take pictures and you didn't know what pose to make! Wacky or formal? Or what?
As we head back home and got nearer to our residences, we stopped and clicked some more for the group to have a souvenir picture with the van and the tour guides!
Thank you new friends! Sisters! Java Travel and Tours and Chef and Engr. for the fun and crazy travel! Had a great time!