Friday, May 1, 2015
Doro Adventures: Obligatory Jump Shots
I have recently compiled several jump shots in places I visited. Here are some of the jumpshots I made so far. I will update this post soon as I visit some more new places.
1. This was at a wide space just right in the street going to Tuasan falls in Camiguin. I had to take a jump shot with the razed mountain on the background.
2. Taken when we visited the Lady of Good Voyage in Dipolog. A vessel traveling from Dipolog to Cebu and vice-versa.
3. This was a shot taken when we passed by a beach at Dapitan!
4. A shot taken at Dapitan's Rizal Shrine!
5. A jumpshot taken at Dapitan with the beach view as a background!
6. A jumpshot taken at Samal Island, with pearl farm and another island as a background. The shot was taken at the top of Kaputian.
7. A shot taken with the Sunset of White Beach, Basdaku, Cebu!
Many more jumpshots to come! :-)
I'd love to know what you think of this post:
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...