- You reach your end full of happiness and fulfillment on realizing that you are all used up - having spent the fullness of your talents, the biggest of your resources, and best of your potential doing great work and leading a rare-air life.
- You reach your end knowing that you played at a standard concentrated excellence and held yoursef to the most impeccable of standards in each thing that you did.
- You reach your end in noisy celebration for having the boldness of spirit to have regularly confronted your largest fears and realized your highest visions.
- You reach your end and recognize that you became a person who built people up versus one who tore people down.
- You reach your end with the understanding that while your journey may have not always been a smooth one, whenver you got knocked down you instantly got back up - and at all times, never suffered from any loss of optimism.
- You reach your end and bask in the staggering glory of your phenomenal achievements along with the rich value you have contributed to the lives of the people you were lucky to serve.
- You reach your end and adore the strong, ethical, inspirational, and empathetic person you grew into.
- You reach your end and realize that you were a genuine innovator who blazed new trails instead of following old roads.
- You reach your end surrounded with teammates who call you a rock star, customers who say you're a hero, and loved ones who call you a legend.
- You reach your end as a true Leader Without a Title, knowing that the great deeds you did will endure long after your death and that your life stands as a model of possibility.
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
TEN HUMAN VICTORIES
Just recently, I shared to you a post that warned you the TEN HUMAN REGRETS (read it here). That post will get you thinking and pondering about what you've been through and what you've done in your life. For sure, you don't want to end up having all those or one of those regrets. You have to set your goal, and one way to set them is to know, what really matters in life. Now, I am going to share to you the TEN HUMAN VICTORIES.
Your life may have become so filled with worries and senseless acts of distraction that you'd lost sight of the truth of what was most important. You'd lost sight of all you could do, right were you were. You'd forgotten the power you had to make change happen. And you'd disconnected from the hidden genius you were built to become.
The point of this post? That you could choose to continue as you've been doing these past years - coasting through life and succumbing to the curse of small, daily neglect. And if you did, you'd end up in that first grave, a wasted victim of the costs to set out on the tablet of slate. Or you could choose the higher road. You could stand for leadership, excellence, and enthusiasm within your work and in your life. You could begin to Lead Without A Title and go for the rewards on the golden tablet. One choice would lead you into a form of living hell. The other, I can assure you, would lead you to the place of your dreams. You knew which choice you'd make.
Please feel free to share your ideas on the comment box, and if you think this could help a friend, a family, a colleague, feel free to share! :-)
I'd love to know what you think of this post:
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...