|We were a bit early. So we took picture outside the mall, while waiting for it to open.|
|With the family! Very happy to have pictures taken at the mall.|
|Seems like they want to take pictures anywhere.|
|We had to eat first. Shakey's is the family's favorite? No, it's just what came to our mind first.|
|Who's taking the picture Naia? Where are you looking?|
|This was a warning image, that it's not gonna be an easy ride. As we cross a bridge somewhere in Tagoloan.|
|When we reached medina, this was the image on the rode. My siblings started to worry.|
|Pardon the blurry image because the vehicle is in motion.|
|This right here is the image at Gingoog City, where we were stuck for more than three hours because of the flooded area.|
|Early morning view of the sea. Seems so peaceful and calm. Inviting us to travel. :-)|
|On our way to the airport I took this great nature's view of the road with the clear sky.|
|We passed by a lagoon or lake? Not sure. But again, I like the view, so I took a picture of it.|
|Someone got hungry here. Was opening his all time favorite. Clover chips!|
|This was exactly what welcomed us in our beloved Camiguin Island! Really fascinating view of the sky.|
|Family picture outside our home. Long table was set up for the food.|
|Some of the food we had.|
|After the Lechon has been devoured by the family.|
|Simple things mom won't forget to set up at home every new year.|
|My sister Chay2 with nephew Ryan.|
|My singing brother Roger with sister Chay2.|
|Mom posed for the new year picture.|
|Of course we can't let the year pass without the selfie. :-) Photobomber Sister.|
|With my sister Chu2.|
|Was so happy harvesting some of the fruits of our Lanzones!|
|My sisters Bebie, Tifany and Jing.|
|Yeah add me on the side. I was slaughtering the jackfruit so pardon my native attire. Pure skin! lol|
|With brothers Roger, and Rey and Sisters Tifany and Bebie|
|Christmas and New Year Holidays are time to reunite. Reunion does not exempt my sister Cha2 who's joined the creator couple of years ago. We visited her grave.|
|I have to join the picture taking, so have to have this shot.|
|Engr. Joey and Mirasol.|
|People are now busy eating. :-)|
|My Sister Bebie with her husband Nong Lolong.|
|My Idol Uncle George. The man who became my father while Dad was abroad, and when Dad died he also became my second father like my brother Rey.|
|Manong Walter singing with my Sister Tifany's batchmates! Having fun eh?|
|My sister Tifany just got better every day! She's become even a better singer through the years.|
|Smile for the camera nang Tifany!|
|This was Manang Manuela (Nening's) home. We had our dinner.|
|No filter shot of the beach on the other side. Natural virgin beauty.|
|On another side, I took another shot of the beach. Really fascinating!|
|Can't help taking a picture with Shanaia with the beach as the background.|
- Life will give you negative situations, but it's up to you to either shift to negative or stay positive. Sometimes, situations won't change, but you can always change your attitude towards the situation.
- Family is always important. You can choose between options for a lot of things, but you don' choose your family, you belong to a family. Love them!
- Christmas and New Year or Holiday celebrations doesn't always have to be expensive.
- Enjoy life with a lot valuable people, and don't allow the negatives (non-friends, don't matter) to cost you your enjoyment.
- Celebrate life, not because of material abundance but with life's abundant blessing (includes health, spiritual, emotional and even financial wellness).
- Choose to be positive even when pulled to a difficult situation, things don't always follow your ideals, but they'll always end up following your determination.