- Leaders are always full of praise.
- Leaders learn to say "thank you" and "please" on the way to the top.
- Leaders are always growing.
- Leaders are possessed with dreams.
- Leaders launch forth before success is certain.
- Leaders are not afraid of confrontation.
- Leaders talk about their own mistakes before they talk about someone else's.
- Leaders are people of honesty and integrity.
- Leaders have a good name.
- Leaders make others better.
- Leaders are quick to praise and encourage the smallest amount of improvement.
- Leaders are genuinely interested in others.
- Leaders look for and praise someone doing something right.
- Leaders take others up with them.
- Leaders respond to their failures before others have to reveal them.
- Leaders never allow murmuring from themselves or others.
- Leaders are specific about what is expected.
- Leaders hold others accountable.
- Leaders do what is right rather than what is popular.
- Leaders are servants.
Thursday, December 11, 2014
A LEADER IS A LION!!! ARE YOU A LION?
What are the actions and attributes of leaders? What is it that makes them different from others?
A leader is a lion, not a sheep.
An army of sheep led by a LION would defeat an army of lion led by a SHEEP.
I'd love to know what you think of this post:
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...