- Get up 15 minutes earlier.
- Prepare for the morning the night before.
- Don't rely on your memory. . .write things down.
- Repair things that don't work properly.
- Make Duplicate Keys.
- Say "No" more often.
- Set priorities in your life.
- Avoid negative people.
- Always make copies of important papers.
- Ask for help with jobs you dislike.
- Break large tasks into bite sized portions.
- Look at problems as challenges.
- Smile more.
- Be prepared for rain.
- Believe in you.
- Visualize yourself winning.
- Develop a sense of humor.
- Stop thinking, tomorrow will be a better today.
- Have goals for yourself.
- Say hello to a stranger.
- Look up at the stars.
- Practice breathing slowly.
- Do brand new things.
- Stop a bad habit.
- Take a stock of your achievements.
- Do it today.
- Strive for excellence.
- Not perfection.
- Look at a work of art.
- Maintain your weight.
- Plant a tree.
- Stand up and stretch.
- Always have a plan B.
- Learn a new doodle.
- Learn to meet your own needs.
- Become a better listener.
- Know your limitations.
- Let others know them too.
- Throw a paper airplane.
- Exercise every day.
- Get to work early.
- Clean out one closet.
- Take a different route to work.
- Leave work early (with permission).
- Remember you always have options.
- Quit trying to "fix" other people.
- Get enough sleep.
- Praise other people.
- Relax, take each day at time...
- You have the rest of your life to live.
Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Fifty Ways To Enjoy Life
I got this from a post of one of my friends. I enjoyed reading it. I may not have done everything here, but I could say I could pass 50% in enjoying life.
Let's enjoy life by doing some of the things listed here. May we get all the perks of an enjoyable life! May we all stay positive and vibrant in all our activities. :-)
I'd love to know what you think of this post:
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...