- I trust people so easily and believe whatever they say. As a result, I often get burned.
- I never check up on people or what they tell me; I just always assume the best.
- I openly and freely share information about anything and everything.
- I accept everyone as trustworthy and feel comfortable with the thought of working openly with anyone.
- I trust people to do what they say they will do, and see no reason to question otherwise.
- I am inherently suspicious of people and question whatever they tell me.
- I always feel I have to investigate people's credibility and validate what they say.
- I believe information is power. I hold it close to my chest and give it out only sparingly.
- People have to earn my trust before I am willing to work with them.
- I tightly supervise my direct reports (or my children or others) and thoroughly and frequently check up on their work.
It's a vice to trust everyone, and equally a vice to trust no one. (SENECA, First-Century B.C. Roman Philosopher)
Please leave a comment or at least a click of like below. Thanks!