- What one decision would I make if I knew that I would not fail?
- What one thing should I eliminate from my life because it holds me back from reaching my full potential?
- Am I on the path of something absolutely marvelous or something absolutely mediocre?
- If everyone in the Philippines were on my level of spirituality, would there be a revival in the land?
- Does the devil know who I am?
- Am I running from something, or to something?
- What can I do to make better use of my time?
- Would I recognize Jesus if I met Him on the street?
- Who do I need to forgive?
- What is my favorite scripture for myself, my family and my career?
- What is impossible thing am I believing and planning for?
- What is my most prevailing thought?
- What good thing have I committed to do that I have quit doing?
- How have the people I respect earned that respect?
- What would a truly creative person do in my situation?
- What outside influences are causing me to better or worse?
- Can I lead anyone else to Christ?
- In what areas do I need personal development?
- What gifts, talents, or strengths do I have?
- What is one thing that I can do for someone who has no opportunity to repay me?
Sunday, October 5, 2014
20 Questions Adults Need to Ask Themselves
Here are some important questions we should ask ourselves:
(From John L. Mason's "An Enemy Called Average")
I'd love to know what you think of this post:
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...